Ok, so I'm FINALLY posting a new blog. I've been thinking a lot lately about all the changes marriage can bring. I've also been reading a lot of books about adjusting to marriage. I found one in particular that is AWESOME! It's called
The First Year of Marriage by Miriam Arond and Samuel L. Pauker. So many of the books I've been reading about the first year of marriage only tell other people's stories, or it seems as though the author is just babbling on and on about his or her own personal experiences.
The First Year of Marriage, however, addresses the underlying reasons behind why you may be experiences a lot of the feelings you're having as well as explaining the psychology behind a family unit and how your actions can influence each other. It really has you look at why you may be experiencing certain emotions and how you can change the things in your marriage that you may be unhappy with. I highly recommend it for ALL married couples, not just those who are newlyweds!

This photo is from http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51HCY6FDJDL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA240_SH20_OU01_.jpg
No comments:
Post a Comment