Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Fun visits with fun people

A friend of mine from the mission, Cara, came to visit this weekend. It was so much fun. I love her jovial charisma! I think I laughed more in the past 3 days than I have in the past 6 months! Her presence was just what I needed to lift my spirits. She also just returned from a summer in my beloved Ecuador and I loved hearing some first-hand news about that place, which is more special to me than words can describe. Here are some highlights of the weekend:


I took Cara to some sights on Whidbey Island where I grew up. We met my mom at Deception Pass State park for a picnic lunch and then we went to Fort Casey.






We went to the Vancouver, BC temple.


We got lost driving around trying to get to downtown Vancouver.



And of course we spent some time just hanging out and relaxing.


No comments:

Post a Comment