1.) Make your bed every morning.
2.) Keep things picked up off of the floor. Put everything back in it's place as soon as you're finished with it and if you have things that don't have a place get rid of them.
Husbands, by the way, don't count he can stay!
3.) Never leave dirty dishes in the sink. Even if there are only 2 or 3 dishes in the sink, wash them right away! (Or if you have a dishwasher it makes it even easier-just place the dishes inside, and voila-they're out of the way!)
4.) Once this is done you can easily do all your other cleaning (bathrooms, vacuuming, dusting, etc) else in just 2 hours a week.
I think this is great advice! Unfortunately I don't follow it every day either!
That is wonderful advice, I kind of have a messy house. Not dirty mind you, just messy
ReplyDelete;-)