Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Some thoughts about blogging....
I love blogs. I love reading other people's blogs. Funny isn't it how something like the internet when you are literally at such a distance from other's can make you feel so connected? It's certainly an interesting phenomenon the 20th century brought. The problem with blogging is that you actually have to do it consistently, and I'm not sure I'm willing to be that consistent. I'm also not sure how much of myself I'm willing to put out there for complete strangers to see-I'm going to have to think about that one a little longer....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Get it Private. Then only people you know can look at it.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to do it because some Chinese guy is posting on mine:( weird I know.
Anyway-hope you are well.!:)
Speaking of which you should add me to your list so I can see yours :-)
ReplyDelete