Wednesday, May 18, 2011

For the men

Okay-so I'm pretty sure there aren't any men that follow my blog (my husband can't even seem to hold interest-blogging just isn't a "guy" thing) but I LOVE this song. I think every husband ought to make it his theme song. So this one's for the men...even though they don't know it...





And by the way-this is how I blog. I will not post anything for a month or two, and then I'll do a whole bunch of posts at once. Enjoy it while it lasts!

7 comments:

  1. I loved that song! I'll share it with my man and I'm sure he'll love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My man definitely has a hard time following just MY blog. He tries to keep his own but blogging definitely isn't for every guy... at least not the day to day thoughts put into a blog... like us ladies! :)

    LOVE the song!

    And I'll enjoy the posts while they last. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that song is amazing...have you seen the background story to that song. I just checked it out and it's great.

    I think you should post it as for women too. I think sometimes women don't realize how much they need a leader in the home, that the man and woman have distinct roles.

    Love it Annajean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooke-good point! And yes, I have seen the background to it.
    Everybody-I'm glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah, Blain has commented on my blog before. Hi Blain if you're reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEY! Soooo your blog sends a ton of traffic to mine, and I love it.
    You need to post though!!! I want to read some updates from your world!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha! Thats awesome. Ok ok, I will post soon!

    ReplyDelete