Sunday, August 7, 2011

Since May...really?

I can't believe I haven't posted since May. A lot has happened. I'll have to give the details later, but here are just a few hightlights:

1. We moved (not far, just to the next town over)

2. I worked my first 59 hour work week in my life (yup, the same week that I moved!) and actually survived...okay, there were a lot of tears involved, but I survived.

3. We got a new (to us) car. You do crazy things out of desperation. In the past three years my car has left me stranded on the side of the road three times and almost stranded two times. I currently drive 60 miles every day to get to work and back and every day I was getting nervous. Definitely more about this purchase later!

4. We went on an outing with my parents and saw a fun surprise! I can't give any details about this without spoiling it. You will just have to wait as this merits its own post.

5. Russ got to see the San Juan Islands for the first time. After a year and a half of not being able to take any trips whatsoever we are having more than our fair share of fun! Pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment