Thursday, August 18, 2011

My my time flies...


This is a very quick and random thought: Today I was reflecting on how quickly time passes and how easily we can lose track of time-minutes, hours, months, and now I am even losing track of years. So I just want to say that I am grateful for seasons to help us keep track of time. If it weren't for that I would probably think I've been home from my mission about 4 years instead of six , been married just over one year instead of two and a half, been working in the temple for about seven months instead of fifteen, and I'd guess I'm 25 years old instead of almost 30. Its so funny how your perspective changes as you get older!

1 comment:

  1. This is so true! I can't believe you have been working at the Temple for 15 months already. I still think I am 25 too!
    Glad you are blogging again!

    ReplyDelete